Explore Microsoft Teams
Simplify your operation with a reliable, cloud-based enhancement to your existing business phone system that adds the power of Microsoft 365.
In a world where collaboration is how work gets done, teams need the workspaces and tools they’re comfortable using, and there’s never been a broader spectrum of workstyles, spread across time zones and composed of a changing cast of characters.
Plus, hybrid working is now becoming an expected perk in most industries. Thankfully, Microsoft Teams brings these diverse, separated teams into one place, acting as the go-to application for all kinds of collaboration and communication.
We can ensure all your systems work seamlessly with Microsoft Teams to improve efficiency and staff collaboration while providing a seamless caller experience too.
Music on hold
Collaboration and teamwork are redefining Voice
Your business needs a modern Voice solution that combines Unified Communications and teamwork.
increase in collaborative work
of employee time is spent collaborating
as many teams
connect to meetings using mobile phones
of workers will be working remotely by 2021
What is Microsoft Teams?
- Communicate through chat, meetings, and calls
- Collaborate across all Microsoft 365 apps
- Customise your workplace and achieve more
- Make and take calls directly in Teams
- Connect across devices
Partners in technology
Enhance your existing phone system with Microsoft 365
Unify your global phone systems with Office 365:
A complete voice solution, combining your existing Phone System and Microsoft 365 for an integrated comms solution.
“The thing that’s challenging is to make sure that there’s a platform for collaboration. Teams are very liquid; we need to keep up with the way our people like to work.”
Jason Warnke – Managing Director (Internal IT), Accenture
Why use a third party to deploy Teams?
Think of it like baking a cake. If you go direct to Microsoft, you’ll get the basic ingredients, but you still have to bake the cake yourself. Working with us is like sitting down at a nice restaurant to enjoy a dessert that’s been specifically baked with your favourite flavours in mind.
And those ‘flavours’ can be incredibly important for your business. Essential features for contact centres, like call recording and calling queues, aren’t standard within Teams. And if your callers are already used to those features, or you need them for industry compliance, then you will have to add those ingredients yourself.
So, if you need two or more of the features below, working with Future Voice will be far easier than going it alone.
Popular features that we can ‘bake’ into your Teams solution:
- Call recording
- Multiple failover redundancies
- Calling queues/IVR/hunt groups for call centres
- Truly global calling functionality
- Mobile/computer mid-call switching
- Analogue functionality (e.g. call bells for warehouses)
- CRM integrations
How Future Voice connects your Phone System to Office 365
- Future Voice provides a simple link between your existing phone system, Microsoft 365 and Teams.
- No special configuration required and keep compliance features like call recording and reporting.
- Works with all Cloud and on-premise systems that support SIP Trunking.
- Users can make and receive calls just as before on their desk phones.
- No number porting, training or complex configuration needed.
Simply connect your Phone System to Office 365
Keep everything the same:
Future Voice ensures you keep all your phone numbers, extensions and call-flows as-is.